Membership at Troutbeck
The concept of membership is not foreign to Troutbeck.
On November 11th, 1848 the Young Gentlemen of Leedsville Society was formed having “for its direct object; improvement in literature and forensic discussion.” Myron Benton served as its first President, his son, Joel, its first Secretary and, amongst its founding and longtime members was Henry Beecher.
Their handwritten constitution, bylaws and meeting minutes offer a record of a group with wide-ranging interests and firmly rooted ideals. Their last recorded meeting was on January 31st, 1851.
Membership today is diverse in all respects, without exception, including object. We add hospitality, the arts, the sciences, recreation and community, to conversation and discourse. And, of course family. Our members represent a broad spectrum of professions and interests and are together a vital element of what makes Troutbeck so completely unique.
- 10% discount on Best Available Room Rate, weekends
- 15% discount on Best Available Room Rate, weekdays
- 10% discount on all Program related charges
- 10% discount on meetings and event bookings
- 10% discount on wellness services and programming
- 5% discount on Retail purchases
- If available, complimentary room upgrade
- The Barns – Movement studio, fitness studio, treatments, saunas
- Wellness programming
- Arts & Culture programming
- Tennis courts (2)
- Seasonal outdoor pool (heated)
- Complimentary bicycles (adult & children)
- Fly Fishing the Webatuck River
- The Troutbeck Lake
- $100 Monthly food & beverage credit
- 12 annual guest passes to the Barns
- A Troutbeck Membership card, per adult member, linked to your house account – billed monthly
- Advance booking for events and programming
- Resident access to all Troutbeck facilities
- Seasonal Pool access
- Seasonal Tennis Court access
- Fishing access to our stretch of the Webatuck
Individual & Family Membership $4,500 p.a. | Application fee $150 | Eligibility: Individuals, their spouse/partner and dependents under 21 years of age
Applications are Welcomed
Download our application form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.